Thursday, December 11, 2008

wed. & thurs.



Wednesday night was a rest day from the main crossfit workouts and was suppose to be a 60 min time trial for running. That seemed somewhat excessive considering the time frame so I ended up doing 2.9 miles in 23 minutes instead. That was plenty for me (and Kyson too) and after the challenge I'll start following these a little more precisely. Tonight's WOD was "nasty girls" and even as I typed this I still feel like I could throw up. 3 rounds of 50 squats, 7 muscle ups, 10 hanging cleans with 135lbs. Since I can't do nor have the means to do muscle ups I instead did 3 rounds of 28 pullups and 28 dips to substitute. I also only used 65lbs for the cleans. My total finish time was 16 minutes. For those wanting to see the WOD in action check this out http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/051204.wmv .Now I'm going to go cry in shower and hopefully not throw up. Cheers.

No comments: