Tuesday, December 9, 2008

tuesday


Today's crossfit WOD was 50-40-30-20-10 rep rounds of double unders and situps. completed this in about 14 minutes which probably isn't too good since I'm not real great at the jump rope yet. Definitely feeling it in my shoulders today from the clean and jerks yesterday, haven't felt that kind of soreness for too many years. I'm already feeling stronger and the actual strength gains probably won't be more than a few weeks away. After the WOD me and Kyson went for a run in the fresh snow, did 2.5 miles with interval sprints the last 700m or so. I like doing the sprints uphill cause although it leaves you winded you get a certain satisfaction out of knowing that your legs and lungs are getting just a little bit stronger. Tomorrow will likely be a rest day which will probably be harder than some workouts, mostly because my energy is getting higher and I feel as though I should always be doing something. But as the saying goes, we grow stronger from rest, not more training.

No comments: