Thursday, December 18, 2008

IT'S ON!


Despite this supposed horrific weather and the ICE STORM OF THE CENTURY, the challenge is on and there's no stopping just because a little water is falling from the sky. The route may be as bad as I'd planned for so this really isn't much of a surprise. The temps are suppose to be pretty decent during the day which will hopefully melt everything down enough for people to make it out by Friday night. I've taken these past two days off to rest up and prior to that I had just been doing the daily WOD's (by the way burpees are my new worst enemy). I'm going shopping this afternoon for goodies to eat throughout the day and of course some pedialite. Then tonight it's all about prep and will for the best possible outcome. I'll be starting the biking around 5-6am tomorrow morning to leave plenty of time to finish, the running portion should take place around 12pm. I'll be stopping at the house every lap (every 30 min or so) so if you want to stop by that's where I'll be. Oh and feel free to join in for a lap if you so desire. Party is tomorrow night at Woo Dogs in Orion starting around 6:30. Hope to see everyone there and be careful out there tomorrow.

- There will come a day when you can no longer do this, today is not that day.

1 comment:

Shannan said...

Don't you mean your loving wife bought you not one BUT TWO pedialites today! :)