Thursday, December 4, 2008

balls cold


So my longest run in the past week has been 2.5 miles due to snow, the temps being balls ass cold, and my linger sickness that just won't quit. Instead I've been down in the dungeon doing elliptical work and crossfit WODs. Last night I did a bag workout (Shannan got me a sweet new double end bag) and tonight I did "Fran" which was 3 round 21-15-9 of thrusters and pullups. I only used 8 lb dumbbells for the thrusters (that's all I have until I go pick up all my weights at the rents) and did jumping chin ups. Still a great workout and almost puke worthy... I'll keep working on that. I really want to get a long run in this weekend so we'll see what the day brings, otherwise I'll probably head out to SBP and do some EXTREME HIKING! Hope everybody has a great weekend!

No comments: