Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday challenge 2009!!!

Well it's that time of the year again, time to begin deliberating on the mayhem that is birthday challenge. I don't have an agenda as of yet and I'm looking for some serious ideas. There's been word of ultras, a wing challenge, climbing challenges, and of course booze. As of now there's a 50k ultra in Missouri on the day of my birthday Dec. 19th. It's free, it's not too far away and it would definitely be a challenge. The only thing I don't like about it is nobody would go with me... likely. Any and all ideas will be considered... ok not really, but give em up anyways! You want to take part this year... let me know. Think you can beat me at something... let's give it a shot! Until then I'll be working on completing the Quad Cities Marathon in Sept. and that may help determine the future of the challenge.

No comments: