Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2009 challenge???




Ok so for this year I'm thinking of a repeat of last year... with one more mile added of course. I feel like I should finish through with something I'd started before adding another challenge. I didn't make the QC marathon this year due to lack of training and my superb ability to put things off. So 28 miles in running for is still a verrrry formidable challenge. So my goal will be to run 28 miles and bike 28 miles. I'm running first this year because of the catasrofuck last year. Biking will be a bit easier after running rather than vise-versa. My birthday is on a Saturday this year which is pretty cool so hopefully there will be a little more support out on the course, which will also be different this year, well more than likely. As always I'm looking for volunteers to join in festivities and drink with me afterwords. I'll do some more thinking on this and begin laying out the details very soon. Until then...

*picture is sitting ontop angel's landing UT

No comments: