Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday challenge agenda


They don't call it birthday easy so here's how the day's going down on December 19th...it's a friday so mark your calenders!
-27 mile run
-27 mile bike
-listen to 27 kiss songs (for Ken)
-270 pushups
-27 hangboard pullups
-drink 1 small bottle of Paddy (from Amber, hopefully she gives it to me)
-have 27 plus friends at the post party at Woo Dogs in Orion


This must be done within a 24 hour period to be a complete success. This year the challenge is dedicated to my late Uncle Ken Patch who never saw his 27th birthday. He was one to always live life to it's full potential and should be a reminder to the rest of us to do the same. The run will be last on the agenda probably starting around 1-2 in the afternoon. I am looking for participants especially for the run part, whether you can run 1 mile or 5 my goal is to have at least one person with me at all times. Party will start around 7pm and last till I pass out from alcohol or exhaustion. Good times to be had by all.

1 comment:

Catra said...

LOL!! Hey I'm doing my b-day 44 hour run on the same day. I will be turning 44 so since turning 40 I have run hours for my age.
Catra